recently on Chaos Attraction
Here I Go Again/Is This Love - 2020-01-21
Numb - 2020-01-20
In Which A Psychic Is Actually Consulted, And It Is Of Course, Bad News - 2020-01-19
Best Day of January - 2020-01-18
Last Day Of Some Things At Work, and Puffs - 2020-01-17
Cast list as of November 2019
2011 Crazy Things List:
- January 8: apartment flooded AGAIN.
- February 23: I get good work news!
- March 6: Mom friend-dumps a longtime family friend you've heard about in here. (Temporarily.) For...
- Late February/early March: her new Internet boyfriend.
- April 15: Applied for job in my department.
- May 2: My boss quits.
- May 4: interviewed for job.
- May 13: didn't get the job.
- May 24: Mom goes off to Disneyland with Internet Boyfriend.
- May 22 and 25: My ex-friend group briefly reunites as people leave. I get messed up.
- May 27: my working 2 jobs privileges are specifically revoked. I am bummed.
- Late June:Mom and Internet Boyfriend gets serious, IB has health trouble.
- July 17: Internet Boyfriend is not all that serious about Mom after all.
- July 31: (a) Internet Boyfriend will never marry Mom, (b) my ex-friends once again briefly reunite and I am confused all over again.
- August 25: Uh, yeah, Mom and Internet Boyfriend are "just friends" now.
- August 29: Good news at work again, + going on vacation.
- August 31: I go on a vision quest, make a decision, make an announcement, and start a countdown.
- October 13: An old friend returns.
- November 15-19: Things in town just go insane.
- December 5: A miracle occurs!
- December 7: Zipcar!
- December 11: First day in Zipcar. Car keels over. Not my fault!
- December 12: Second day of Zipcar does not go well either.
- December 26: a massive ego blow of practicality and realism happens to me to possibly/probably stall out the moving plans until later than I originally planned.
- December 27-30: Christmas at Disneyland, California Adventure, and Knott's Berry Farm.I realize that I should probably postpone my move.
previous entry - next entry
archives - current entry